Disable WebRTC in Firefox
1. To disable WebRTC in Firefox, enter the ‘
about:config‘ text in the address bar and press enter.
Now click on ‘I accept the risk!‘.
2. Further enter ‘
media.peerconnection.enabled‘ on the search bar and press enter.
‘Right click‘ on the line listed and select toggle.
3. WebRTC is disabled in chrome.
Disable WebRTC in Chrome
1. Go to ‘
Customize and Control‘ then tab ‘
More Tools‘ under the section click ‘
2. Scroll down and click on ‘
Get more extensions‘.
3. Go to ‘
Search bar‘ in the left corner and type ‘
4. Click ‘
Add to chrome‘.
5. Click on ‘
Disable WebRTC in Opera
1. Go to the ‘
2. Enter the name of the plugin in the search box: ‘
3. Click to the plugin.
4. Click on ‘
Add to Opera‘.
5. Activate the plugin which should turn blue to block the WebRTC.
Disable WebRTC in Safari and Microsoft Edge
All of the browsers mentioned in the headline do not implement WebRTC technology. So, by chance, WebRTC is disabled by default.
Disable WebRTC in SRWare Iron
This specific browser is purely based on Google Chrome. Now, according to the instruction of Google Chrome, install the WebRTC Control Plugin.
Disable WebRTC in Yandex
1. Go to the extensions section.
2. Scroll down to click on Yandex Browser extensions catalog.
3. Enter the name of the plugin in the search box: ‘
4. Click on the plugin and install.
5. Click ‘
Add to Yandex browser‘.
6. Click on ‘
7. Activate the plugin. The icon of the plugin should turn blue to block the WebRTC.